Purple Chord ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms of website use) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- The information stored in our database is used to process orders and transactions and for the general improvement of the service we provide to our customers. If requested we use your information to get in touch with you.
- Your financial information such as credit card numbers and expiration dates, are not communicated to us via the website, and are not stored in the database.
- We reserve the right to define a visitor profile and evaluate visitor use of our site for the general improvement of the site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
ACCESSING YOUR DATA
- Your personal data can be accessed and modified, or removed, if requested. Personal data will not be provided to third parties, unless specified.
- You can submit written requests via the website. Personal data will be removed on request
Thank you for visiting our site.