Canopus Mahogany series Snare Drum MH-1455 model, 14" x 5,5", Light Bordeaux finish, made in Japan
Mint condition for this splendid snare drum!
- 14 x 5.5"
- 6-ply/6.5mm shelll from Mahogany/Poplar/Birch
- Maple reinforcement hoops
- Nitrocellulose lacquer in "Blue Liqueur"
- Brass lugs
- 2.3mm power hoops
- Remo USA heads
- Canopus Vintage snarewire
- Canopus Bolt Tights washers
A true dream snare. With it's beautyful grain and the tasteful lacquer in combination with the solid brass lugs this snaredrum is really something special. The traditional designed shell is made from three different woods with internal reinforcement hoops. Because of it's perfect manufacturing the drum is able to offer a wide range. Typical for Canopus all components are well selected and many of them are designed and produced at the Japanese workshop.